Friday, February 27, 2009

Numa Numa Thumbhead

Based on the number of views on Youtube, I'm sure most people have seen this video. Yet somehow I haven't, and how I love it now that I have discovered it. This totally proves that if you are a nerd, but can work it and are okay with millions pointing and laughing, then you can be a nerd celebrity. Commence the pointing and laughing:



I'm not going to lie. If I could have my pick between nerd stallions like Numa Numa, or Mr. Thumbhead, I would be hard pressed to make a decision. And not because I'm a masochist and enjoy the sensation of revulsion but because you just have to love these guys.

I mean really, when was the last time your head was shaped like a thumb? That's what I thought. Oh Heidi, I can't get enough of these round gelatinous heads. What has happened to me? I think you were right when you said World of Warcraft would be my demise, nothing has ever been the same since.

No comments:

Post a Comment