Friday, February 6, 2009

WoW Trial Day 2 & 3

My adventure in the World of Warcraft Trial continues. Here are a few more observations I have gathered:

Observation 1: Those dogs can suck it. Ahh, the revenge is so SO sweet.



Observation 2: So I'm walking around, minding my own business and all of a sudden some random guy requests to duel. Hell, I have better things to do like the aforementioned dog massacring than dance around with you! So I decline and walk away and he then calls me a NOOB!

Sidenote: Pause game, exit to Windows, open browser, Google noob, read definition:
  • Noob: a somewhat clueless newcomer to online gaming or internet activity

DUUUDE! First of all, I am a higher level thingy than YOU... and... and... you're ugly! I know, one of my superpowers should totally be comebacks, right? I am so not a noob, I have only died roughly 30 times at this point. You can call me gifted.


Observation 3: I decided to search for my character profile on http://www.wowarmory.com/. Beastmachine is not an original name at all and I found one of my namesakes is in the best guild EVER: Me So Hordee. Sign me up!



Observation 4: So apparently Elman lives in the forest, not at his mom's house as legend has it. I came across him today, and much like at work, he had to go and pester me to do something he didn't want to do himself... pick up weeds. (According to him, his hands are too chubby to grasp the weeds... and you know something, I just might believe it). Please tell me at some point in this game that I get to fireball his ass.


Observation 5: When taking a beautiful panoramic picture of the Zeppelin, watch your step and refrain from stepping too far back and of course plummeting to one's death. Seriously, I am UNDEAD... I should be goddamn invincible.


Pssst... Heidi. Get on WoW asap, I need reinforcements against the virtual Elman... he plagues my dreams.

5 comments:

  1. Lauren, i might have food poisoning or something because i feel like i might die... and my burger from the varsity today was a little skanky... but, some things are more important than one's health. i'll download WoW right now! i just hope i live to regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god lauren... here's what happened:

    lauren: "please tell me i get to fireball his ass"
    heidi: ooh, i wonder if i have fireballs

    noooo! it's beginning!!! and i'm totally a level 3 priest, thank you. i killed some stuff, ran around looking for you, killed some more stuff... so... basically it's like the most perfect world, um, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are already a THREE!? Dammit, I am only a 6 and I have played for 3 days... I am damn competitive, this can only end badly. You need to send me your name thingy... hell yes it's a Friday night, I'm already back from the bar and totally ready to play WoW. And Xace, it's 10 days.. 10 magic filled days.

    ReplyDelete