Monday, February 2, 2009

Are You a Nerd?

Now that we have started this blog about all things nerdy, I have come to wonder how many nerds might I know and not realize their secret identities. And god forbid, could I be a nerd and not know it!? So for my own piece of mind, I decided to take The Nerd Test and find out just how far I have slipped towards becoming an Elman. I'm telling you, you better check yourself too. This is no slow moving disease like morbid obesity, this is like ebola, if you're exposed to nerd, you damn well might be DEAD tomorrow.



I am nerdier than 30% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to take the Nerd Test, get geeky images and jokes, and talk on the nerd forum!

NERD WANNABE!?! This is worse than I anticipated, not only am I on the path to becoming nerd, but apparently I WANT to be one. How am I ever going to break this to my mother? Oh Heidi, please tell me you are in the same boat, or I might not be able to go on. (FYI... our trial for World of Warcraft has arrived from Wes. Oh... OH...well there it is, the nerd really does sneak right up on you.)

There must be something that can restore my self worth and make my level of nerdiness seem less significant. Oh HERE it is:


Touché, Jedi Master, touché.

9 comments:

  1. http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5593/ce2e2d7fbddh1.gif

    Ahhhh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rest easy, lauren. the test is flawed. steven got a 9? you got a 38? yeah right. and i... i'm not even going to tell you what i got. but just to be safe, i don't think it's wise for us to do the WoW trial. you know what evils lie in wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, here we go. Nerd Test 2.0 (yes, fine, i took it for a second opinion) is muuuuuch more accurate. i'm 82% Literature Nerd, which i'm totally fine with. In fact, my title is "Uber Cool History/Literature Geek"... fine. Math, Science, and Social Awkwardness levels are in check. Whew.. that's a relief.

    Steven, i challenge you to take Nerd Test 2.0... you're goin' down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_nt2.php

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. Lauren sent me 1.0 of that test and I scored lower than her... much lower.

    I just took 2.0, and got:

    http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9312/8d48327943851868oa1.png

    This one was a bit more biased, in my opinion (for example, a question that I had a different answer to had only one option).

    ReplyDelete
  6. 33% scored higher (more nerdy),
    1% scored the same, and
    66% scored lower (less nerdy).

    What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

    Low Ranking Nerd. Definitely a nerd but low on the totem pole of nerds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Test 1
    http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb284/XavierBefree/?action=view&current=6acbf4caae.gif

    Test 2
    http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb284/XavierBefree/?action=view&current=f02b6cac41675a8a.png

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you are significantly more nerdy than your brother, he must be proud! :)

    ReplyDelete