Thursday, January 1, 2009

Photobucket

Introduction

2 Girls 1 Larp was created by 2 girls (obviously) who were looking for an outlet away from their workplace. This workplace was one like they had never seen before. With nerds around every corner, conversations about things they never knew existed, and oppressed by a boss creature named Elman, these 2 girls needed a place to forever document the horrible results of venturing into computer security. Here begins the battle of good versus evil. And yeah, we're the good ones, if that wasn't already clear.

Girl #1: Lauren Larp

I declared early in life that computers and I weren't friends. Now I find myself working 10 hours a day behind two computer screens, screaming obsenities I didn't realize I knew and then coming home to slave over this blog. My skin is getting paler, my eyes more beady, and my mind more warped. This can only end fabulously.

Favorite Nerd Movie: Starship Troopers
Favorite Nerd Book: Gone with the Nerd
Favorite Nerd Topic: World of Warcraft/ Nerd Fashion

Girl #2: HeiD&D


The Villian: Elman


Elman is the arch nemesis of this story. Embodying pure evil, this sloth/man hybrid is our boss (and no I'm not talking a video game boss). He is the entity that Heidi and I must battle against on a daily basis. His aliases include King of the Nerds, Dungeon Master, and Failman. One day we hope to defeat him, but until then we are learning his nerd ways in hopes to use them against him in the final battle.